The Heart of Germany & Prague
Day 1 / Sunday Frankfurt
Arrival at Frankfurt airport and transfer to the hotel. At 7 pm welcome dinner at the hotel.
Day 2 / Monday Frankfurt - Rüdesheim - St. Goar - Frankfurt
We travel to Rüdesheim, board a ship and sail along the most picturesque stretch of the Rhine: the Lorelei valley.
Day 3 / Tuesday Frankfurt - Heidelberg - Baden- Baden - Freiburg
In the morning we travel to Heidelberg. We continue to the famous Black Forest region and visit Baden-Baden and Freiburg.
Day 4 / Wednesday Freiburg – Colmar – Strasbourg - Freiburg
Day excursion to France. We visit Colmar and Strasbourg.
Day 5 / Thursday Freiburg - Lindau - Füssen
After enjoying a cheese tasting we continue to the small island of Lindau, before reaching our final destination Füssen.
Day 6 / Friday Neuschwanstein – Wieskirche - Oberammergau - Linderhof - Füssen
Today we visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Castle as well as Oberammergau.
Day 7 / Saturday Füssen - Munich
In the morning we travel to Munich. We visit the city’s main attractions, concluding the tour at the Marienplatz square.
Day 8 / Sunday Munich – Berchtesgaden - Munich
After breakfast, we start our day excursion to Berchtesgaden. We visit to the infamous Eagle’s Nest (depending on the weather conditions).
Day 9 / Monday Munich - Rothenburg ob der Tauber - Nuremberg
In the morning we travel to Rothenburg ob der Tauber. Next, we travel to Nuremberg.
Day 10 / Tuesday Nuremberg – Bamberg – Bayreuth - Nuremberg
Today we visit Bamberg and Bayreuth.
Day 11 / Wednesday Nuremberg – Prague
In the morning transfer to the train station. You travel to Prague by bus (without guide). Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Prague is one of the most charming and beautiful cities in Europe. The historical capital of Bohemia offers a vast variety of cultural and culinary highlights. Accommodation at the Hotel Majestic Plaza****.
Day 12 / Thursday Prague
Discover the capital of the Czech Republic. During this tour you see all of the most interesting historical sights of Prague – the Municipal House, Wenceslas Square, the National Museum, Charles Square followed by a ride along the beautiful riverside, across the River Vltava to Prague Castle. After a walk you return to the city centre to the Old Town Square. Here you can admire the Tyn Church, St. Nicholas Church and the Astronomical clock on the Old Town Hall where the tour terminates. Accommodation at the Hotel Majestic Plaza****.
Day 13 / Friday Prague
Private transfer to the airport.
- Transfer in from Frankfurt airport to your hotel (only on day 1 of the tour)
- Transfer out in Nuremberg to the train station
- Transfers in/out in Prague
- Bus ticket incl. seat reservation from Nuremberg to Prague
- Transportation by car, minivan or bus during day 1 - 10
- English speaking tour guide during day 1 - 10
- Accommodation at the hotels described or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Visits and excursions as mentioned
- Welcome Dinner in Frankfurt, traditional Alsatian Lunch and typical regional dinner in Munich
- Rhine cruise with wine tasting
- Admission to the Castles of Heidelberg, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- Visit of a cuckoo clock visitor center
- Visit of a local Black Forest farm with cheese tasting
- Visit of the Eagle’s Nest
- “snow ball” tasting in Rothenburg
- Regular City Circle tour of Prague with English speaking guide
Prices per person in EUR and departure dates:
- June 24 2.159,-
- July 15 2.159,-
- August 05 2.159,-
- September 23* 2.395,-
- October 21 2.159,-